Description of The Hyde Bar
Crafting time-honoured afternoon tea with a quirky twist, Roseate House London is an elegant boutique setting on the edge of Hyde Park. Alongside dainty macarons, fragrant teas and classic finger sandwiches, enjoy a chilled flute of Tattinger champagne, or a zesty citrus lemon verbena. A wonderfully relaxed afternoon tea in a plush lounge setting, Roseate House London enjoys picturesque views over leafy Westbourne Terrace.
How to reserve a table at The Hyde Bar
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Hyde Bar:
- The Royal Park Hotel (Bar/Pub) 49 yards away
- Roseate House London (Hotel) 55 yards away
- Native Hyde Park (Hotel) 57 yards away
- St James's Sussex Gardens (Live music venue) 86 yards away
- St Jame's Church Paddington (Live music venue) 96 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Hyde Bar map