The Gate Islington in London
The Gate Islington
370 St John Street,
Description of The Gate Islington
An all-day dining venue, The Gate Islington offers an array of vegetarian and vegan delights in a relaxed, spacious atmosphere with light wood furnishings. Enjoy dishes like artichoke terrine, couscous and feta fritters, aubergine teriyaki or goat’s cheese and beetroot ravioli.
How to reserve a table at The Gate Islington
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Saturday: 12:00 - 22:00
Sunday: 12:00 - 21:30.
The Gate Islington Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Gate Islington:
- Luxury 3-bedroom family home in Angel (Hotel) 77 yards away
- Sadlers Wells Theatre 121 yards away
- Dalby House (Nightclub) 159 yards away
- Old Red Lion Theatre 166 yards away
- The Blacksmith And The Toffeemaker (Bar/Pub) 173 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Gate Islington map