The Garden Gate in London
The Garden Gate
14 South End Road,
Description of The Garden Gate
A charming pub in Hampstead, The Garden Gate brings timeless watering-hole hospitality to this buzzy urban postcode. Food menus feature seasonal dishes made using carefully sourced ingredients, while the drinks list spans from well-chosen world wines, to artisan soft drinks and an ever-changing list of craft beers.
How to reserve a table at The Garden Gate
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Friday: 12:00 - 23:00
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 - 23:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Garden Gate:
- Hampstead Heath (National Rail) (Tube station) 77 yards away
- Hampstead Heath (Railway Station) 102 yards away
- Kiss The Sky Bar (Bar/Pub) 193 yards away
- St John And 8217s Church Downshire Hill (Nightclub) 336 yards away
- St John And 8217s Downshire Hill (Live music venue) 336 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Garden Gate map