The Duck and Rice in London
The Duck and Rice
90 Berwick Street,
Description of The Duck and Rice
From Alan Yau, the man behind Michelin-starred Yauatcha, Duck and Rice blends a classic British pub style with authentic Chinese cooking. A menu of rich dishes is joined by a range of craft beers, wines and cocktails.
How to reserve a table at The Duck and Rice
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday - Thursday: 12:00 - 23:00
Friday & Saturday: 12:00 - 23:30
Sunday: 12:00 - 22:00.
The Duck and Rice Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Duck and Rice:
- Gama (downstairs) (Nightclub) 52 yards away
- The Player (Nightclub) 64 yards away
- Basement Sate (Nightclub) 73 yards away
- Sister Ray Record Shop (Nightclub) 77 yards away
- 100 Wardour St (Live music venue) 79 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Duck and Rice map