The Dickens Inn in London
The Dickens Inn
St Katharine's Way,
St Katharine's & Wapping,
Description of The Dickens Inn
Featuring a spacious beer garden and a balcony, The Dickens Inn is housed in a beautifully-styled former 18th century warehouse. This delightful St Katharine Docks pub also offers views of The Shard and The Tower Bridge beyond.
How to reserve a table at The Dickens Inn
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Dickens Inn:
- The Dickens Inn (Bar/Pub) 48 yards away
- The Funny Side Of Tower Bridge 48 yards away
- Ivory Vaults (Nightclub) 102 yards away
- The Medieval Banquet 102 yards away
- Zizzi (Nightclub) 136 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Dickens Inn map