Description of The Coral Room
Afternoon tea at The Bloomsbury Hotel is a traditional affair, with 15 types of tea and all manner of sweet and savoury treats. Scones, teacakes and tarts are all on offer, as well as a tempting choice of sandwiches. Set in the regal splendour of The Bloomsbury Hotel, champagnes and sparkling wines are also available.
How to reserve a table at The Coral Room
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Sunday to Thursday: 08:00 - 00:00
Friday & Saturday: 08:00 - 01:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Coral Room:
- The Bloombury Club Bar (Bar/Pub) 0 yards away
- The Bloomsbury Club Bar (Bar/Pub) 0 yards away
- The Bloomsbury Doyle Hotel 0 yards away
- The Coral Room (Bar/Pub) 0 yards away
- Jurys Great Russell Street (Bar/Pub) 7 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Coral Room map