The Albany - W1 in London
The Albany - W1
240 Great Portland Street,
Description of The Albany - W1
Just a hop from Regents Park, The Albany is a city pub known for its fresh, seasonal food, sublime beers and great atmosphere. The well-stocked bar, serves a range of speciality and craft beers from around the world, as well as a large range of fantastic wines by the glass, offering something to suit all tastes. So whether it's the regular music nights or home-cooked Sunday roasts, there's no shortage of reasons to peel yourself away from the sofa and head for The Albany.
How to reserve a table at The Albany - W1
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Thursday & Saturday: 10:00 - 00:00
Friday: 10:00 - 02:00
Sunday: 12:00 - 22:30.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Albany - W1:
- The Albany (Lowdown) (Nightclub) 9 yards away
- The Albany (Live music venue) 20 yards away
- International Students House (Nightclub) 29 yards away
- Portland Girls' School, 229 Great Portland Street (Live music venue) 29 yards away
- 229 The Venue Great Portland Street W1W 5PN (Live music venue) 32 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Albany - W1 map