Description of The Abingdon
Just off Kensington High Street, The Abingdon is a family-owned restaurant and wine bar. Enjoy British and modern European favourites alongside an extensive wine list.
How to reserve a table at The Abingdon
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday: 12:30 - 14:30 & 18:30 - 22:00
Tuesday to Friday: 12:30 - 14:30 & 18:30 - 22:30
Saturday: 12:00 - 15:00 & 18:30 - 22:30
Sunday: 12:00 - 15:00 & 19:00 - 22:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Abingdon:
- Kensington United Reformed Church (Live music venue) 181 yards away
- St. Phillips Church 195 yards away
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington (Nightclub) 207 yards away
- Seraphine Kensington Olympia (Hotel) 228 yards away
- Emslie Horniman's Pleasance Park (Nightclub) 233 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Abingdon map