Description of Shoryu Soho
Shoryu is a contemporary Japanese restaurant presenting authentic Hakata tonkotsu ramen to Soho diners. With a chic, minimalist interior, the restaurant specialises in ramen noodle broths, and serves a wide selection of sake and umeshu plum wine.
How to reserve a table at Shoryu Soho
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Shoryu Soho:
- Press Juice Bar (Bar/Pub) 17 yards away
- The Queens Head (Bar/Pub) 17 yards away
- Grace (Nightclub) 28 yards away
- Grace Bar (Bar/Pub) 28 yards away
- Grace London (Nightclub) 28 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Shoryu Soho map