Shoryu Shoreditch in London
45 Great Eastern Street,
Description of Shoryu Shoreditch
Shoryu Ramen is a contemporary Japanese restaurant recommended in the Michelin Guide. With a chic, minimalist interior, this London branch of the Japanese restaurant specialises in authentic ramen noodle broths, and serves a wide selection of sake and umeshu plum wine.
How to reserve a table at Shoryu Shoreditch
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Shoryu Shoreditch Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Shoryu Shoreditch:
- Old Blue Last (Live music venue) 38 yards away
- The Curtain (Live music venue) 42 yards away
- The Old Blue East (Bar/Pub) 42 yards away
- The Old Blue Last (Bar/Pub) 42 yards away
- The Pool (Bar/Pub) 61 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Shoryu Shoreditch map