Shoryu New Oxford Street in London
Shoryu New Oxford Street
84 New Oxford St,
Description of Shoryu New Oxford Street
Shoryu is a contemporary Japanese restaurant serving authentic Hakata tonkotsu ramen to diners. With a chic, minimalist interior, the restaurant specialises in ramen noodle broths, and serves a wide selection of sake. Boasting chic and contemporary dÃ©cor, find Shoryu just 2 minutes from Tottenham Court Road Station.
How to reserve a table at Shoryu New Oxford Street
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Shoryu New Oxford Street Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Shoryu New Oxford Street:
- The Bowery (Bar/Pub) 26 yards away
- Zizzi's St Giles (Nightclub) 54 yards away
- All UK All Bar One Be At One Las Iguanas Giraffe (Bar/Pub) 56 yards away
- Totteham Court Road Bar (Bar/Pub) 56 yards away
- Congress Centre 61 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Shoryu New Oxford Street map