Description of Sagardi
Paying tribute to its roots, Sagardi showcases authentic Basque cuisine in a comfortable modern ambience. The finest seasonal produce from the Basque Country including the piquillo pepper, mushrooms, txuleton meat or Donostia wild fish is treated with finesse by Chef Iñaki López de Viñaspre. A painstakingly selected wine list and delicious cocktails complement the food perfectly.
How to reserve a table at Sagardi
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Sunday: 11:00 - 23:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Sagardi:
- Ballie Ballerson (Bar/Pub) 26 yards away
- 45-46 Charlotte Road London EC2A 35 yards away
- The Hoxton Pony (Nightclub) 50 yards away
- The Hoxton Pony (Nightclub) 53 yards away
- Shoreditch Treehouse (Hotel) 59 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Sagardi map