Description of Pisqu
The first of its kind in the UK, offering a gastronomic experience focused on the Peruvian Amazon and modern day Lima, Pisqu signifies vibrancy and echoes Peru’s national drink Pisco sour. Guests are welcomed into a relaxed contemporary two-floor space designed in royal Inca colours where they can indulge in head chef William Ortiz’s healthy, natural and flavourful cuisine. A more intimate setting is available in the Lower Lounge.
How to reserve a table at Pisqu
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Saturday: 12:00 - 15:00 & 17:30 - 23:30.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Pisqu:
- Jerusalem Bar And Kitchen (Nightclub) 33 yards away
- Bourne And Hollingsworth (Bar/Pub) 37 yards away
- B And H Bar (Bar/Pub) 43 yards away
- The Wheatsheaf (Bar/Pub) 47 yards away
- Upstairs At The Wheatsheat (Bar/Pub) 47 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Pisqu map