Description of Pho - Ealing
Found on the bustling high street, Pho Ealing takes its name from Vietnam’s national dish. The dining room features an atmospheric rear area with high ceilings and booths, tables of all sizes and communal benches. The Pho menu also offers light and healthy salads, wok-fried noodles and warming curries.
How to reserve a table at Pho - Ealing
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Sunday to Wednesday: 12:00 - 22:00
Thursday to Saturday: 12:00 - 23:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Pho - Ealing:
- Dickens Yard 12 New Broadway London W5 2XA 20 yards away
- Ealing Town Hall (Live music venue) 73 yards away
- The Drapers Arms (Bar/Pub) 163 yards away
- 7th Springbridge Carpark (Bar/Pub) 169 yards away
- For Arts Sake 172 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Pho - Ealing map