Description of Park Terrace
Overlooking Kensington Gardens, the award-winning Park Terrace restaurant offers contemporary European cuisine. Created by Executive Head Chef Steve Munkley and his talented team, the menu is made with the freshest seasonal ingredients, from the finest, local suppliers. The friendly and knowledgeable team create a relaxed atmosphere for you to catch up with friends and family.
How to reserve a table at Park Terrace
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Friday: 12:00 - 22:30
Saturday & Sunday: 12:30 - 22:30.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Park Terrace:
- Bodo's Schloss (Nightclub) 7 yards away
- Mahiki Kensington (Nightclub) 7 yards away
- Mahiki Kensington 2A Kensington High Street London W (Nightclub) 7 yards away
- JAKO (Nightclub) 72 yards away
- Seraphine Kensington Gardens (Hotel) 74 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Park Terrace map