Nirvana Kitchen in London
61 Upper Berkeley Street ,
Description of Nirvana Kitchen
Inspired by authentic cooking techniques spanning from the Indian Ocean to the Far East, Nirvana Kitchen offers a modern reinvention of generations’ old recipes. Choose cocktails from the glitzy bar, and feast on dishes cooked in the unique inka charcoal oven, with recipes evoking the exoticism of Thailand, Japan and Korea.
How to reserve a table at Nirvana Kitchen
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Saturday: 12:00 - 14:45 & 18:00 - 22:45.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Nirvana Kitchen:
- The Montcalm (Nightclub) 21 yards away
- The Montcalm Marble Arch (Hotel) 22 yards away
- The Marble Arch London by Montcalm (Hotel) 53 yards away
- The Arch London (Hotel) 71 yards away
- Shaftesbury Suites London Marble Arch (Hotel) 78 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Nirvana Kitchen map