Description of Miyako
Miyako is a smart and uncomplicated Liverpool Street restaurant, providing an authentic Japanese dining experience. Guests can treat themselves to a traditional menu of sushi, sashimi, teriyaki and sake in this contemporary designed sushi restaurant in London.
How to reserve a table at Miyako
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Saturday: 11:30 - 22:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Miyako:
- Andaz Hotel London (Nightclub) 2 yards away
- GE Club (Nightclub) 8 yards away
- Andaz London - Liverpool Street (Hotel) 44 yards away
- Spitalfields Treasure Hunt 69 yards away
- St. Botolph Hall (Nightclub) 81 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Miyako map