Londinium Restaurant in London
8-18 London Bridge Street,
Cuisine: Modern British
Description of Londinium Restaurant
Drawing inspiration from London Bridge's Roman history, the Londinium Restaurant sets the scene for a relaxed British meal. Guests are welcomed into the effortlessly contemporary dining space with pastel walls, subdued lighting and sparkling cutlery.
How to reserve a table at Londinium Restaurant
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Friday: 07:00 - 10:00 & 17:30 - 22:00
Saturday: 07:00 - 11:00
Sunday: 07:30 - 11:00.
Londinium Restaurant Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Londinium Restaurant:
- London Bridge Hotel (Hotel) 20 yards away
- London Photo Tours And Workshops 28 yards away
- London Bridge Post Office 48 yards away
- The Exchange Rooftop 50 yards away
- Tito's Peruvian Rstaurant ( Downstairs) (Live music venue) 50 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Londinium Restaurant map