Description of Kahani
Located opposite the iconic Cadogan Hall in Chelsea, Kahani features a contemporary Indian cuisine menu by chef Peter Joseph. Created with seasonal and sustainable British ingredients, the focus is on grilled meats, fish and vegetables from the robata grill. Try dishes like masala grilled avocado, chargrilled sirloin kebab or smoked Malabar prawns.
How to reserve a table at Kahani
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday: 17:30 - 22:30
Tuesday to Saturday: 12:00 - 22:30
Sunday: 12:00 - 20:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Kahani:
- Cadogan Hall (Live music venue) 55 yards away
- Holy Trinity Church Sloane Square (Nightclub) 86 yards away
- Holy Trinity Church Upper Chelsea (Live music venue) 86 yards away
- Kitts (Nightclub) 133 yards away
- London Chocolate Tour (Nightclub) 133 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Kahani map