Isla Restaurant in London
10 Argyle Street,,
Description of Isla Restaurant
A laid-back, elegant all-day dining venue headed by Executive Chef Adam Rawson, Isla Restaurant focuses on Britainâ€™s wide-ranging coastal cuisine, complemented by a wine list with a strong focus on natural wine. It has a garden terrace attached.
How to reserve a table at Isla Restaurant
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Sunday: 07:00 - 10:30 & 12:00 - 22:45.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Isla Restaurant:
- Camden Centre (Live music venue) 44 yards away
- Camden Centre (Opp St PancrasKings Cross) 45 yards away
- The Grand Hall (Nightclub) 45 yards away
- Central Hotel London (Hotel) 62 yards away
- The Standard Hotel London (Hotel) 71 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Isla Restaurant map