Description of Harrow
Offering a traditional menu and a prized list of Fuller's cask ales, Harrow is a trusty pub in the heart of Greater London. The 'Best of British' menu comprises daily specials, pub classics, homemade bar snacks and tempting desserts. The impressive Fuller's cellar is showcased at the bar, with fine world wines, carefully-selected beers and guest ales all on offer.
How to reserve a table at Harrow
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Wednesday & Friday: 12:00 - 23:00
Thursday: 12:30 - 23:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Harrow:
- The Harrow (Bar/Pub) 13 yards away
- The Press House Wine Bar (Bar/Pub) 146 yards away
- The Bridewell Theatre (Live music venue) 146 yards away
- St. Bride Foundation Institute 147 yards away
- Freshfields Brukhaus Deringer LLP 149 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Harrow map