Greenport Kitchen in London
157 Waterloo Road,
Description of Greenport Kitchen
Named BBC Food Personality of the Year 2014, Cyrus Todiwala brings his wealth of experience to Assado in Waterloo. Drawing on Indian, Portugese and Brazilian influences, the primarily Goan dishes blend fresh British ingredients with fragrant spices. Assado is light and modern, with colourful murals adorning the walls and large glass doors looking onto the busy street outside.
How to reserve a table at Greenport Kitchen
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Sunday: 12:00 - 21:30
Greenport Kitchen Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Greenport Kitchen:
- Travelodge London Central Waterloo (Hotel) 121 yards away
- The Duke Of Sussex (Bar/Pub) 142 yards away
- Old Vic Theatre 158 yards away
- Evans Cycles At Waterloo Cut (Nightclub) 196 yards away
- The Waterloo Action Centre (Live music venue) 206 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Greenport Kitchen map