Description of Chokhi Dhani
Chokhi Dhani Battersea offers classic dishes from Rajasthan as well as other culinary jewels from across India, with a contemporary twist. Head chef Vishnu Natarajan’s menu highlights includes signature dishes like Chettinad chicken lollipops and game pie kebab, all served in a unique setting with handcrafted artwork and life-size bronze elephant sculpture that stands proudly at the entrance.
How to reserve a table at Chokhi Dhani
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Tuesday & Wednesday: 17:00 - 22:45
Thursday to Saturday: 12:00 - 14:45 & 17:00 - 22:45
Sunday: 12:00 - 14:45 & 17:00 - 21:45.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Chokhi Dhani:
- Battersea Barge (Live music venue) 36 yards away
- Folk On The Water Festival Battersea Barge 62 yards away
- The Battersea Barge (Live music venue) 62 yards away
- Battersea Power Station Development Co 247 yards away
- Battersea Power Station 409 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Chokhi Dhani map