Description of Bugis Street
Just a five-minute walk from High Street Kensington station, this Singaporean and Chinese restaurant can be found in the Copthorne Tara Hotel, a stone’s throw away from Knightsbridge, The Design Museum and Hyde Park. The focus is on authentic dishes, with steaming bowls of Singaporean Laksa and house specials such as Mee Goring and Nasi Goreng. Inspired by the legendary Singapore street shopping district, Bugis Street showcases authentic Asian flavours including Malaysian, Cantonese and Szechaun dishes.
How to reserve a table at Bugis Street
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Sunday: 12:00 - 22:30.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Bugis Street:
- The Kensington Close Hotel Spa (Nightclub) 101 yards away
- Kensington Hotel And Spa (Nightclub) 214 yards away
- Club 41 Kensington (Nightclub) 214 yards away
- Holiday Inn London Kensington High St (Nightclub) 214 yards away
- Kensington Close Hotel 214 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Bugis Street map