Description of Brasserie Joël
Brasserie Joël is an award-winning French brasserie on London's bustling South Bank. Given an impressive 9/10 by the notoriously difficult-to-please critic Giles Coren, the Brasserie Joël menu is crafted with the utmost care and attention. A daily changing selection alters according to the best available produce, and sterling French favourites at Brasserie Joël restaurant include duck terrine , dry-aged beef Tournedos Rossini and lobster bisque.
How to reserve a table at Brasserie Joël
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Friday: 12:00 - 14:00 & 17:30 - 22:30
Saturday: 17:30 - 22:30
Sunday: 12:30 - 15:30 & 17:30 - 21:30.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Brasserie Joël:
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge (Live music venue) 7 yards away
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel (Bar/Pub) 7 yards away
- Primo Bar (Nightclub) 7 yards away
- The Park Plaza Hotel (Westminster Bridge) 7 yards away
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge (Hotel) 44 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Brasserie Joël map