Bombay Brasserie in London
Description of Bombay Brasserie
Opening in 1982, Bombay Brasserie was in the vanguard of modern Indian cuisine, with an inventive approach that married classic regional cooking with a European brasserie-style menu. The spacious interior, with its airy conservatory and bright murals, extends to a welcoming bar and a more traditional dining room well suited to the affluent Kensington clientele.
How to reserve a table at Bombay Brasserie
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Friday: 17:30 - 20:30
Saturday to Sunday: 12:30 - 15:30 & 17:30 - 20:30.
Bombay Brasserie Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Bombay Brasserie:
- Grosvenor Casino Gloucester Road (Nightclub) 72 yards away
- Grosvenor Gloucster Road Casino (Nightclub) 72 yards away
- Millenium Gloucester Hotel Conservatory 72 yards away
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel (Hotel) 72 yards away
- The Millennium Hotel And 8211 Gloucester Road 72 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Bombay Brasserie map