Description of Berners Tavern
Showcasing British culinary traditions with a delicious contemporary menu, Berners Tavern offers all-day dining in a spectacular Regency-style dining room, which is one of London's most famous. Michelin-starred chef Jason Atherton uses the best seasonal produce in dishes like rack of Herdwick lamb with shepherd’s pie sauce, or roasted lemon sole with brown shrimp.
How to reserve a table at Berners Tavern
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Friday: 07:00 - 10:30 & 12:00 - 00:00
Saturday & Sunday: 07:00 - 16:00 & 17:00 - 00:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Berners Tavern:
- The Edition Hotel (The Basement Bar) (Nightclub) 19 yards away
- The London Edition Hotel Basement (Nightclub) 59 yards away
- London 100 Club (Nightclub) 85 yards away
- 100 Club (Live music venue) 89 yards away
- Avalon (Nightclub) 105 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Berners Tavern map