The Barn at Moor Hall in Aughton
The Barn at Moor Hall
Cuisine: Modern British
Description of The Barn at Moor Hall
The Barn is a bar and casual dining experience on the same site as Michelin-starred Moor Hall. A stunning setting with exquisite grounds, Moor Hall is a short drive from both Town Green and Aughton Park rail stations.
How to reserve a table at The Barn at Moor Hall
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
The Barn at Moor Hall Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Barn at Moor Hall:
- Town Green (Railway Station) 1042 yards away
- 'The Tute' Aughton (Bar/Pub) 1238 yards away
- The Aughton Institute (The Tute) (Bar/Pub) 1238 yards away
- Aughton Park (Railway Station) 1507 yards away
- Aughton Village Hall (Live music venue) 1608 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Barn at Moor Hall map