Description of Moor Hall
Moor Hall is a stunning Grade II-listed building that is steeped in history dating back to the 13th century. Set in 5 acres of breathtaking gardens overlooking a beautiful lake, Moor Hall is an idyllic setting to enjoy the delicate, produce driven menus from talented chef patron Mark Birchall.
How to reserve a table at Moor Hall
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Wednesday to Sunday: 11:30 - 14:30 & 18:00 - 23:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Moor Hall:
- Town Green (Railway Station) 1045 yards away
- 'The Tute' Aughton (Bar/Pub) 1241 yards away
- The Aughton Institute (The Tute) (Bar/Pub) 1241 yards away
- Aughton Park (Railway Station) 1505 yards away
- Aughton Village Hall (Live music venue) 1610 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Moor Hall map