Nation of Shopkeepers in Leeds
Nation of Shopkeepers
29 Cookridge St,
Description of Nation of Shopkeepers
A charming pub in Leeds, Nation of Shop Keepers brings timeless watering-hole hospitality to this buzzy urban postcode. Food menus feature seasonal dishes made using carefully sourced ingredients, while the drinks list spans from well-chosen world wines, to artisan soft drinks and an ever-changing list of craft beers.
How to reserve a table at Nation of Shopkeepers
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Sunday to Thursday: 12:00 - 00:00
Friday & Saturday: 12:00 - 02:00.
Nation of Shopkeepers Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Nation of Shopkeepers:
- Nation Of Shopkeepers (Live music venue) 21 yards away
- Popworld (Nightclub) 21 yards away
- The Sabai Pavillion (Live music venue) 28 yards away
- Upstairs At The Carriageworks 43 yards away
- Culture Bazaar 2009 - Salaam Namaste (Live music venue) 55 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Nation of Shopkeepers map