Description of Iberica Leeds
Housed in a characterful former antique house, Ibérica Leeds serves quality Spanish cuisine, with executive chef Nacho Manzano’s menu ranging from classic tapas dishes, to traditional paella and joined by a sumptuous drinks selection. Set in the listed Hepper House, Iberica’s vibrant interior reflects the building’s rich history. Iberica Leeds is also home to 3 events spaces and a private dining room.
How to reserve a table at Iberica Leeds
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Saturday: 11:30 - 23:00
Sunday: 12:00 - 16:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Iberica Leeds:
- Red Leopard (Nightclub) 20 yards away
- The Fat Cat Cafe Bar (Bar/Pub) 37 yards away
- Dr Okells (Live music venue) 44 yards away
- BRB 37 Call Lane Leeds, West Yorkshire LS1 7BT (Bar/Pub) 53 yards away
- Old Broadcasting House 53 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Iberica Leeds map