The Nags Head in Huddersfield
The Nags Head
New Hey Road,
Description of The Nags Head
Embracing the rural charm of its tranquil, scenic setting, The Nags Head presents a modern twist on traditional country pub dining. As well as offering a beer garden for enjoying summertime dining, the cosy dining room is filled with rustic original features and toasty fires for warming winter dining. Championing favourite British recipes, guests can enjoy evenings devoted to the inn's freshly-baked pies, as well as gourmet roast dinners and seasonal cocktail mixes.
How to reserve a table at The Nags Head
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Saturday: 00:08 - 21:45
Sunday: 08:00 - 21:15.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Nags Head:
- Cedar Court Hotel (Live music venue) 224 yards away
- Cedar Court Hotel HuddersfieldHalifax (Hotel) 342 yards away
- Clarion Collection Cedar Court Huddersfield (Hotel) 342 yards away
- Birchencliffe Cricket Club 539 yards away
- Briar Court Hotel (Hotel) 768 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Nags Head map