Dining at Centurion Club in St Albans
Dining at Centurion Club
Hemel Hempstead Rd,
Description of Dining at Centurion Club
The Centurion Club showcases simple, seasonal food in laidback but elegant surrounds. Expect chic British and European dishes, alongside a popular Sunday roast and a lengthy drinks list.
How to reserve a table at Dining at Centurion Club
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Saturday: 12:00 - 14:30 & 18:00 - 22:15
Sunday: 12:00 - 16:00.
Dining at Centurion Club Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Dining at Centurion Club:
- Bunkers Park Leverstock Green 1 miles away
- The Olde Leather Bottle (Live music venue) 1.2 miles away
- The Lion Theatre Longdean School 1.6 miles away
- Travelodge Hemel Hempstead Gateway (Hotel) 1.6 miles away
- Toby Carvery - Hemel Hempstead (Bar/Pub) 1.7 miles away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Dining at Centurion Club map