The Pompadour in Edinburgh
Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian,
Description of The Pompadour
The first Scottish venture for brothers Chris and Jeff, The Pompadour by Galvin offers a luxurious French culinary experience, made using meticulously sourced local ingredients, and seasonally inspired flavours. One of the city's most precious treasures, The Pompadour was opened in 1925, inspired by the official chief mistress of Louis XV.
How to reserve a table at The Pompadour
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Wednesday to Saturday: 18:00 - 21:30
Sunday: 13:00 - 15:00 & 18:00 - 21:30.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Pompadour:
- The Caley Bar (Bar/Pub) 0 yards away
- Waldorf Astoria The Caledonian Edinburgh (Hotel) 0 yards away
- Parish Church Of St Cuthbert 59 yards away
- Heads And Tales Bar (Bar/Pub) 68 yards away
- The Ghillie Dhu (Live music venue) 72 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Pompadour map