Cafe Portrait in Edinburgh
Cuisine: Afternoon Tea
Description of Cafe Portrait
Housed in the magnificent Scottish Portrait Gallery, Cafe Portrait specialises in homemade soups, sandwiches and light bites, as well as serving a traditional afternoon tea. Sit surrounded by artwork beneath beautiful Gothic windows in this historic building.
How to reserve a table at Cafe Portrait
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Cafe Portrait:
- St. Andrew Square Edinburgh EH2 49 yards away
- St Andrews Square Edinburgh 49 yards away
- Fountain Court Apartments - Royal Garden (Hotel) 53 yards away
- The Stand Comedy Club (Nightclub) 144 yards away
- The Stand (Nightclub) 145 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Cafe Portrait map