Brewers Wharf in Brierley Hill
Description of Brewers Wharf
A family-friendly pub in Brierley Hill, Brewers Wharf specialises in deliciously comforting British pub classics, sharing plates and quick bites. Cask ales from Marston′s breweries and world wines are offered at the bar, and guests can enjoy the al fresco area for both outdoor drinking and dining during warmer weather. The little ones are not forgotten, with a fun menu featuring 5-a-day-faithful meals.
How to reserve a table at Brewers Wharf
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Brewers Wharf:
- Brierley Hop House (Formely Brewers Wharf) (Live music venue) 63 yards away
- St Marks Church Pensnett (Nightclub) 98 yards away
- The Copthorne Hotel (Bar/Pub) 118 yards away
- Roadhouse Bar & Grill (Bar/Pub) 278 yards away
- Roadhouse (Live music venue) 300 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Brewers Wharf map