Description of Mitton Hall
A magnificent 15th-century manor house, Mitton Hall serves lunch, dinner and afternoon tea against a backdrop of stunning interior design. Using fresh, local produce, the brasserie menu is made up rich British and European flavours, whilst afternoon tea at Mitton Hall offers a quintessential dining experience.
How to reserve a table at Mitton Hall
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 - 22:00
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Mitton Hall:
- The Aspinall Arms (Bar/Pub) 291 yards away
- Whalley Lancs (Railway Station) 1.4 miles away
- The Avenue Hotel (Hotel) 1.5 miles away
- The Venue (Bar/Pub) 1.5 miles away
- The Whalley Arms (Bar/Pub) 1.7 miles away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Mitton Hall map