Description of Palm Court
The supremely elegant and luxurious Palm Court at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa offers a delicious British and European menu. Guests can unwind in a conservatory setting with greenery, fountains, crystal chandeliers, antique mirrors and a baby grand piano whilst tucking into a variety of specialities including crusted loin of Welsh mountain lamb or fine herb and piquillo pepper gnocchi. A Laurent-Perrier wine cave with almost a hundred different old and new world wines makes it even more alluring. The Palm Court is open seven days a week for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner.
How to reserve a table at Palm Court
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Palm Court:
- Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa (Hotel) 38 yards away
- Hallmark Hotel Wrexham Llyndir Hall near Chester (Hotel) 955 yards away
- Business Network International (Hotel) 1363 yards away
- Business Network International Rossett Nr Chester (Hotel) 1363 yards away
- Rossett Hall Rossett Nr Chester (Hotel) 1363 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Palm Court map