Description of Byron - Cambridge
Byron serves proper hamburgers, whether veggie, vegan or with meat.
Patties, made with 100% British grass-fed beef and crafted with a unique blend of chuck, brisket and rib-cap, are cooked medium so they’re pink and juicy and served in a new, squishier, toastier bun with fries or a fresh house salad, and a cheeky pickle on the side. Favourites include the signature Byron, the Holy Cheesemas Christmas special or the vegan Beetnik burger. A ‘mini Byron’ kids menu is also available. Own-recipe milkshakes, specially-selected craft beers and homemade desserts round things off properly.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Byron - Cambridge:
- Mitre Cambridge (Bar/Pub) 0 yards away
- Braserie Gerard (Bar/Pub) 34 yards away
- The Maypole (Bar/Pub) 54 yards away
- St John's College Chapel (Live music venue) 69 yards away
- Divinity School Lecture Theatre 69 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Byron - Cambridge map