Description of The Ostrich
Perched on the edge of the historic Bristol harbourside, The Ostrich sits proudly with its large pub garden and stunning interior to match.
Enjoy traditional British pub classics from its dining menu, or Americana-style street food from the iconic Airstream parked out front.
How to reserve a table at The Ostrich
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Saturday: 12:00 - 21:00
Sunday: 12.00 - 21:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Ostrich:
- Bristol Food Company 47 yards away
- Lightship John Sebastian (Live music venue) 91 yards away
- The Louisiana (Live music venue) 134 yards away
- Bristol Ferry Boats 138 yards away
- Redcliffe Caves 158 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Ostrich map