Description of The Ostrich
Boasting a large beer garden and located right near the historic Bristol harbourside, The Ostrich is a stunning traditional pub and dining room spread over 2 levels. On the menu, find sumptuous twists on British pub favourites, served alongside small plates and bar snacks. Match each dish with an award-winning beer and choose from an impressive range of rums.
How to reserve a table at The Ostrich
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Sunday: 12:00 - 21:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Ostrich:
- Bristol Food Company 47 yards away
- Lightship John Sebastian (Live music venue) 91 yards away
- The Louisiana (Live music venue) 134 yards away
- Bristol Ferry Boats 138 yards away
- Redcliffe Caves 158 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Ostrich map