The Emporium in Clitheroe
Description of The Emporium
Boasting a Parisian Grand Cafe style, The Emporium is housed an old Methodist church, converted to create 3 floors of eating, drinking and shopping. Relaxed and informal, the brasserie menu showcases fresh ingredients in flavour-rich British and European dishes.
How to reserve a table at The Emporium
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Saturday: 09:00 - 21:30
Sundays: 10:00 - 19:30.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Emporium:
- Mercure Blackburn Foxfields Hotel 999 yards away
- Foxfields Country Hotel (Hotel) 1002 yards away
- Billington And Whalley Brass Band Club (Bar/Pub) 1347 yards away
- BEST WESTERN Mytton Fold Hotel & Golf Complex (Hotel) 1456 yards away
- Langho And Billington Community Centre (Live music venue) 1583 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Emporium map