Description of The Boater
Offering a traditional menu and a prized list of Fuller's cask ales, The Boater is a trusty pub in the heart of Bath. The 'Best of British' menu comprises daily specials, pub classics, homemade bar snacks and tempting desserts. The impressive Fuller's cellar is showcased at the bar, with fine world wines, carefully-selected beers and guest ales all on offer.
How to reserve a table at The Boater
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Saturday: 12:00 - 21:00
Sunday: 12:00 - 20:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Boater:
- The Boater (Bar/Pub) 4 yards away
- Khoosoosi Bath (Nightclub) 36 yards away
- The G Spot ,The Weir (Nightclub) 36 yards away
- Pulteney Bridge [Bath] (Attraction) 39 yards away
- The Weir Lounge (Nightclub) 39 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Boater map