We are offering two free tickets to Rock Diabetes on the 17th of November at the White Horse Country Park in Westbury. Please answer the quiz questions below about some of the bands and musicians who have donated signed items for our memorabilia auction being held online and on the event. When you have completed your answers please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your contact details including a valid phone number.
In the event of multiple winning entries, we will draw the winner from a hat.
The winner will be announced on Monday 12th of November.
1. What is Guns & Roses singer Axl Roses real first name ?
2. In February 1964 The Who changed their name, what were they previously known as ?
3. What early Metallica song also appears on another bands album and has a different title ?
4. Blondies famous hit Call Me was the soundtrack to which Richard Gere film in 1980 ?
5. Which Spin Doctors track was performed with Elmo on the popular childrens TV show Sesame Street ?
6. What does the Y&T stand for in the bands name ?
7. In 1985 Cyndi Lauper won two Grammy awards, what were they for ?
8. Name Nightwishs 2nd album that was only released in their home country on Finland ?
9. Marillions most successful hit was Kayleigh in 1985 which reached No -2 in the UK charts, which charity fundraising song kept it from the No 1 spot ?
10. Which famous historical character did OMD (Orchestral Manoeuvres in The Dark) sing about in 1982 ?
To see the online auction live on facebook please click here :- Online Auction