Waddington Arms in Clitheroe
Customer rating: 10/10
Accommodation type: Bed and Breakfast
View location map »
Standing in the middle of the village from which it takes its name The Waddington Arms is very much at the heart of life in the fabulous Ribble Valley. It is the perfect place to eat to drink to sleep and most importantly for a village inn it is also the perfect place to meet relax and catch up with friends old and new. br / br / br / br / Even though it s just one and a half miles from the bustling town of Clitheroe and 5 minutes drive from the A59 The Waddington Arms takes on a different pace entirely. Fabulous food from well thought out menus served for lunch and dinner seven days a week and 6 beautiful bedrooms provide a comfortable base for exploring the Ribble Valley Lancashire and parts of West Yorkshire which are within easy reach or simply sleeping off an evening in the Waddington Arms very friendly and well stocked bar. br / br / br / br / The Waddington Arms really is the contemporary country pub dream...
Click to view more photos »
Reviews from visitors...
"Really impressed with pub, staff, food and bedroom. Friendly welcome. Location wonderful!
Will recommend and likely to return in near future...." Read more »
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and restaurants are near to Waddington Arms:
- Clitheroe (Railway Station) 1.4 miles away
- Clitheroe Town Centre 1.5 miles away
- Ribble Valley Council Chambers 1.5 miles away
- Clitheroe Cricket Club 1.5 miles away
- Platform Gallery 1.5 miles away
- St. Marys Centre 1.5 miles away
- Committee Room 1 Council Chambers (Nightclub) 1.5 miles away
- Ribble Valley BC Civic Suite - Council Chambers 1.5 miles away
- Ribble Valley BC Civic Suite - Committee Rooms 1.5 miles away
- SoBar (Bar/Pub) 1.5 miles away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest:
Nearby Area »
To view a map of this hotel's location with local points of interest, please view the Hotel Location tab