With the return of Amine Edge & DANCE to Brighton, here is the chance for a talented DJ to play alongside them this February!
14th Jan 2016
Take are happy to announce a DJ competition in search of a bright talent. Take are calling on up coming talent to showcase their skills, with the opportunity to win a DJ set at our next #takebrighton event on Saturday 6th February alongside Amine Edge & DANCE at The Arch, Brighton.
- The winner will win a DJ set at the next #takebrighton event alongside Amine Edge & DANCE & Take residents on Saturday 6th February at The Arch
- The winning DJ set will take place in the main room of The Arch
- VIP (Access All Areas) entry for you & 3 friends
- Winning set will be feature on Take Radio launching this year
How to enter your mix:
- All Mixes must be between 30 mins - 90 mins long, and be uploaded to Soundcloud or Mixcloud (whichever your personal preference)
- Title the mix: ?Take Brighton DJ Competition? ? (Followed by your DJ name)
- Tag your mix ?Take Brighton DJ Competition?with the relevant musical style(s) also tagged
- Include full tracklist to your mix
- Download the Amine Edge & DANCE cover photo here: https://goo.gl/Ikioel You MUST set this as your Facebook timeline photo on your profile. Ensure you leave this in place until Take announces the competition winner
- Insert the link to your DJ mix under the cover photo (Click the ?Edit Description? link)
- Email us the Soundcloud or Mixcloud link to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: ?Take Brighton DJ Competition?
How mixes will be judged:
- The overall winner will be picked by the Take team
- All entries will be judged by the number of plays, track selection, technical ability, originality, style & the number of favourites on your mix.
- We will listen to all mixes that have at least 30 plays on them. Make sure you share your mix online to your friends to reach this number
- You must be a competent DJ with relevant club experience.
- Remember this is a ?warm up? DJ set. This DJ set is setting the tone of the night. The winner will be the first DJ to play in the main room
- The competition winner will be announced on: Monday 1st February
- This DJ competition is open to UK residents only
- Good luck!
Disclaimer: The article above has been contributed by the event promoter or somebody representing the event promoter. As such we take no responsibility for accuracy of the content and any views expressed are not necessarily those of Skiddle or our staff.