Reviews of Winter Gin Festival
December comes and you're stuck with how to occupy those dreaded twelve days. Of course, there are the Birmingham staples; the German market, Christmas work-dos and a shakey bout of ice skating. But now is the time to address your calendar, and free up the 9th December.
The Prince, Moseley proudly presents: The Winter Gin Festival.
The garden will be closed to a fortunate few for a day of mirth; to eat and imbibe; to welcome in the Christmas cheer with a *really *good G&T.
Over 100 varieties of the world's best gins will be hosted, each bringing their own character for you to try and buy. Tasters of everything will be available, along with talks and master classes from the guys that know the spirit best. As if that wasn't enough, a free Pick'n'Mix station will be provided where you can select any accompanying tonic and garnish you fancy to make your drink your own.
Also present on the day will be a range of live music & entertainment to place a soundtrack to your enchanted garden Saturday.
Tickets are priced at £25 and will entitle you to:
* Gin & tonic on arrival
* Free goodie bag courtesy of Fentimans mixers
* Free programme of brands & what's on
* A full meal from one of our three streetfood vendors
* Full access to a range of tastings and masterclassses
* Drinks tokens to purchase any of the various gins available
* The chance to come up with your own pairings at our Pick'n'Mix tonic & garnish station
* Purchase drinks at the ginspired Crushed & Cubed takeover of our Mo-Tiki bar
So join the Christmas cheer in the way we British do best; boozy and with good company.
To see this year's full lineup, please use the link below