Tickets for Neighbourhood Weekender
Neighbourhood Weekender 2020, Warrington
Saturday 23rd May 2020 - Sunday 24th May 2020 tickets:
Skiddle guarantee that we have the lowest booking fees available for Neighbourhood Weekender tickets. We are an official primary ticket outlet and all tickets are processed and dispatched by Skiddle direct to you. All our tickets are sold at face value and originate directly from the event organiser.
WHAT TIME DO GATES OPEN AND CLOSE?
Gates will open at 12:30 with the festival finishing at 22:30 on both days.
CAN I PARK AT THE FESTIVAL?
There will be very limited parking, we recommend the use of public transport where possible. There will also be a pick up and drop off facility at the festival.
CAN I CAMP AT NEIGHBOURHOOD WEEKENDER?
This event is a non-camping event.
WHAT IS NEIGHBOURHOOD WEEKENDER’S POLICY ON DRUGS AND ALCOHOL?
Neighbourhood operates a zero tolerance policy on drugs.
The festival reserves the right to refuse entry if they feel that you are drunk and/or under the influence of drugs, and no ticket refunds will be issued.
Illegal and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated and will lead to ejection from the event without a refund.
If you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked for I.D to purchase alcohol. The venue reserves the right to refuse service. Acceptable ID includes photographic driving licence, British passport, or photographic identification bearing the “PASS” logo and the person’s date of birth.
It is an offence to attempt to purchase alcohol if you are under the age of 18
PROHIBITED ITEMS – THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED:
• Bags bigger than an A4 piece of paper will not be allowed
• No backpacks allowed
• Illegal substances – the festival operates a zero tolerance on drugs/legal highs and entry will be refused for those attempting to enter the event with any
• Glass (of any kind) or cans
• Spray cans
• Laser equipment or pens
• Gas canisters
• Fireworks, flares, Chinese lanterns, klaxons, air horns or other similar items capable of making loud noise and any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
• Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller blades, personal motorised vehicles (unless a Motability scooter – see Disability Access Information)
• Large umbrellas or parasols of any kind
• Chairs of any sort, including stools, shooting sticks, will not be permitted at the event
• You may be searched on entry to the event site. Any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. No responsibility is given for the return of confiscated items. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested
• Food & Drink – No food or drink (alcoholic or not) is permitted to be brought into the event, but customers may bring their own small bottles of water (500ml & below) so long as they are sealed and unopened
• Medication – Please bring any medication that you would normally take and tell your friends about any allergies that you have. Medication can be safely stored and refrigerated at the event First Aid point on site if required. Please remember that all medication must be self-administered
• Animals – Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time.
CAN I BRING A BAG TO THE FESTIVAL?
Only bags smaller than an A4 piece of paper will be allowed but bringing a bag may slow down your entry to the festival. No backpacks are allowed.
WHY DO MY FAVOURITE ARTISTS CLASH ON DIFFERENT STAGES?
It is inevitable there may be some clashes, due to all positions being filled and there being more than one stage.
WHAT IS THE AGE RESTRICTION?
There are no under 5’s allowed to the festival. All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
AN ARTIST HAS CANCELLED, CAN I GET A REFUND?
Please note the line-up is subject to change and there will be no refunds.
I HAVE LOST MY TICKETS, WHAT CAN I DO?
Unfortunately, tickets cannot be replaced under any circumstances. Please look after your tickets like you would cash.