Don't miss the electrifying Ministry Of Sound 31-piece classical orchestra event live and in Lichfield this August bank holiday!
Featuring globally-renowned DJ Judge Jules and a very special guest vocalist performance from Janice Robinson (Livin' Joy), alongside Crooked House Events resident DJs The Usual Suspect and Andy James (Crooked House In The Park) and Chris Walton (Crooked House In The Park and Miss Moneypenny's), get set to relive some of the most incredible dance music of all time against the beautiful backdrop of Beacon Park underneath our festival big top, with classics such as Hey Boy Hey Girl (The Chemical Brothers), Sunchyme (Dario G), Insomnia (Faithless), Right Here, Right Now (Fat Boy Slim), plus many more, delivered like never before.
Expect world-class sound and visuals, fairground attractions and an array of hand-picked food and drinks vendors, and if you're looking to make your Ministry Of Sound Classical experience even more special, we also have VIP and VVIP options available.
DJs in the VIP area will be playing an eclectic mix of soul, funk, reggae, downtempo and Balearic beats from 4pm until 9.15pm, a live stream of the Ministry of Sound Classical Orchestra performance will then be shown in the VIP area.
Last Entry: 7.00pm
VIP DJs on the night:
Andy "M" Milford (Digbeth Dining Club/Hockley Social Club & Plastic Dreams)
Jeff Jefferson (Miss Moneypenny's)
Scott Jenkins, aka Boomclap (Soulcentric/In My System)
Han Hind, Mark Gannon & Chris Busby B2B
Lee Duffy (Vocalise)
VIP Tickets include:
- Access to our exclusive VIP village + the main stage
- VIP village features a VIP bar, DJs, and a live feed of the main arena for the orchestral performance
- A glass of fizz on arrival, queue jump, posh toilets and VIP food traders Neighbourhood Coop & Taco El Pap
VVIP Tickets include:
- Everything in the VIP ticket package plus:
- Access to VIP & VVIP area
- Exclusive BBQ (free of charge)
- Access to a raised viewing platform in the main area
VVIP Booth includes:
- Everything in the VIP and VVIP ticket packages plus:
- VIP booth for 8 x people
- Hostess service
- Private bar
- 1 x Magnum spirit bottle & mixers
Get ready to be treated to an unforgettable musical journey that combines the timeless beauty of classical music with the cutting-edge sounds of modern electronic dance music. The Ministry Of Sound orchestra will take centre stage, bringing their mastery of classical instruments to life in a whole new way.
So why wait? Get your tickets now and join us for the ultimate classical and dance music fusion. Whether you're a die-hard classical music fan or a devoted electronic music lover, this is one event you won't want to miss!
Please read the information in this email carefully. You can find the links to purchase your vouchers below for Ministry Of Sound Classical.
1. Buy drinks vouchers online from this link - https://crookedhouseinthepark.com/mos2023_wristbands
2. Receive your cashless wristband upon arrival at the festival
3. Exchange your barcoded emailed drinks voucher for credit on arrival
4. Top up more on the day with cash or card if needed at one of the many top up booths
More information to follow alongside site-map information. The countdown is well and truly on!
Purchase your cashless credit here - https://crookedhouseinthepark.com/mos2023_wristbands
Be the first to leave a review!