Travel to/from Lovebox
Lovebox is held at Gunnersbury Park, London.
Disabled Access Information
BOOKABLE ACCESS FACILITIES
In order to book your accessible tickets or for more information please call the Love Box Accessible Ticketing Team on 0800 988 4440.
MAMA Festivals Ltd has been working hard to ensure they offer an accessible and enjoyable experience for disabled customers and those with specific requirements. They assure us they are working harder than ever to make adjustments and additions to the layout and operations in order to make it as accessible as possible. Please read all the below information before purchasing your ticket(s).
When booking your ticket through their dedicated hotline you will receive alongside your festival ticket (if you have the valid documentation) the below:
1. An Accessibility Wristband.
2. A carer ticket (if you are unable to attend the festival without the aid of assistance).
3. An Accessible parking space (for blue-badge holders only).
*If you wish to register for any of the above facilities, you must do so by Friday 6th July 2018. Applications cannot be accepted after this time.
1. Accessibility Wristband. This grants access to accessible facilities on the site. Details on facilities will follow shortly. If you have registered for the Accessibility Wristband and it has been confirmed, you will be sent your wristbands and parking pass (if applicable) in advance.
2. Carer Ticket. The festival operate a scheme where you are able to bring a carer/personal assistant who gets free entry*. These are limited, and it is a scheme for the exclusive use of people who would otherwise be unable to attend Citadel without the aid of a carer/PA on site. This carer ticket must be confirmed by their dedicated accessibility team in advance and is not an automatic privilege when registering as an accessible guest. All carer/PA tickets are to be collected from the accessibility window at the box office on the day. * Proof of disability will be requested in advance of the show. Any queries can be emailed to email@example.com
3. Accessible Parking. *Applications for spaces are operated on a first-come, first-served basis due to such limited space. To gain access to this parking area, you must register in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org for a Lovebox Parking Permit, please include your booking reference number. They will send all parking permits out in advance. You must display this permit in your car upon arrival – entry will not be granted without this.
If you wish to make use of any of the facilities listed above, please contact the Accessible Ticketing Team by Friday 6th July 2018. In order to book your accessible tickets please call the Accessible Ticketing Team on 0800 988 4440.
PLEASE NOTE: Your accessibility pass(es) will not be sent out in advance with your ticket(s). All passes will be collected at the designated accessibility window at the box office.
ACCESS AROUND THE SITE
Lovebox is on a green-field site with some tarmac paths. While there are some sheltered areas (marquees) it is mainly an open-air event. Weather and ground conditions may be variable and in times of extreme weather, mobility on the site may become very difficult. The festival ask you to consider this before purchasing a ticket.
The festival provide at least one accessible toilet at each main toilet block in the arena, one at each of viewing platforms and one at the Welfare tent. These will be ‘festival style’ portable units, some of which will be locked with Radar locks.
There is an induction loop at the main Accessibility check-in point (the location of this will be made clear in the access info).
Please note that strobe effects may be used at the event. There will be no specific announcements prior to the use of strobes and lasers. Strobe flicker rates will be at or below 4 flashes per second.
Our on-site medical services provide comprehensive medical advice and treatment facilities and are flexible in meeting specific needs.