No tickets available at present for Lovebox through Skiddle.
Last Entry: 8.00pm
- Fast track entry via dedicated VIP entry lane.
- Bespoke VIP area backstage right by the artists and all the action.
- Dining area where you can buy delicious food.
- VIP bar selling cocktails, wines, beers and spirits.
- Extra nice, clean, cubicle toilets.
- No booking fees.
- Dedicated killer music programming with a different host each day.
Where can I find my lost property?
Please email email@example.com
If I have bought a weekend ticket can I camp overnight?
No, it is not possible to camp at Lovebox.
Can I take in my own food and drink to Lovebox?
You are allowed to drink and eat in the park outside the perimeter of the festival and in the queuing lanes (and it is advised that you bring water to drink in the queuing lanes). Once you reach the search lanes you cannot take in any food or drink apart from one sealed plastic bottle of water. There is a large range of delicious food and drink facilities within the festival.
Can I come to Lovebox if I am under 18?
Yes but you must be accompanied by a person who is 18 years of age or over. Please see the the festival website for full Age Restriction details. For the avoidance of doubt, please note that this is not an 18+ event.
The following ID can be used as proof of age for entering the site:
- • Current Passport
- • Current UK Driver’s Licence or Provisional Licence
- • VALIDATE UK (must be a pass card with a hologram – details on www.pass-scheme.org.uk)
- • CitizenCard
- • Oyster Photocard
- • NUS Card
• Please note that there is a maximum of 4 under 18s per person aged 18 or over.
• Everyone aged 12 or over will require a ticket to gain entry but children under 12 go free. They must be accompanied by a Ticket Holder aged 18 or over. Again, ID may be required to gain entry.
• Please note that there is a maximum of 4 under 12s per person aged 18 or over.
Can I smoke at Lovebox?
The same regulations apply at Lovebox as the rest of the country. You can smoke in the open air but not inside big tops and tents. Look out for the ‘No Smoking’ signs.
If I leave Lovebox can I get back in?
No, there is no re-entry into the festival whatsoever.
I would like my band/act to play at Lovebox, who should I contact?
Unfortunately there is no opportunity for anymore more acts to be put forward for Lovebox 2018.
What time is last entry to Lovebox?
Last entry to Lovebox is 8pm – to avoid missing out please make sure you are in the queue sufficiently in advance of this time.
Are dogs allowed into the event?
No pets are allowed within the event site. Assistance Dogs, however, will be permitted.
I am interested in trading at Lovebox, how do I go about this?
Trader applications are not yet open for Lovebox 2018.
Under 18’s must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years or over (max 4 Under 18s accompanied). ID may be required to gain entry (Accepted ID includes passports, drivers licences, VALIDATE UK, Citizen Card, Oyster Photocard and NUS Card).
Everyone aged 12 or older will require a ticket to gain entry but children under 12 go free assuming they are appropriately accompanied.